Cleaning tags from your WordPress header and footer.
- IE6 at the top of the non-grant xml declaration.
- Tags and duplicate, unnecessary tags, comments, and remove the blank.
<meta Name="description" />If you have multiple tags into one.
<meta Name="keyword" />If you have multiple tags into one.
<link rel="canonical" />add tags.
- Add OGP (Open Graph Protocol) tags.
- IE conditional Tag, if your browser is IE, display when that tag.
- Have multiple CSS files into the media and a binding for each attribute.
Of course, the file contains inline CSS.
- CSS minified.
- URLs of images in CSS will be converted into the data scheme URIs.
- Prototype.js, script.aculo.us, jQuery, mootools is being loaded more than one case, one to read only once.
- Prototype.js, script.aculo.us, jQuery, mootools and fix the load order to avoid possible conflicts.
“Head Cleaner” has been translated into languages. Our thanks and appreciation must go to the following for their contributions:
- Belorussian (by) – Marcis Gasuns
- Bulgarian (bg_BG) – Web Geek
- Dutch (nl_NL) – Rene
- French (fr_FR) – NicoR
- German (de) – Carsten
- Japanese (ja) – OKAMOTO Wataru (plugin author)
- Spanish (es) – Franz Hartmann
- Russian (ru) – ilyuha
- Romanian (ro_RO) – Web Geek Sciense
- Turkish (tr_TR) – Hakan Demiray
If you have translated into your language, please let me know.
If you want to exclude certain statements in shaping the header.php theme needs to be modified.
Specifically, the portion to be excluded from shaping Please describe below.
The theme you are using plug-ins do not work together properly.
If you do not work properly, after stopping all the other plug-in plug-in,
To activate each one, please check if any conflicts with plugins.
If you want to enable the cache, please create a folder.
- PHP Warning: get_browser(): browscap ini directive not set in head-cleaner.php
In order for this to work, your browscap configuration setting in php.ini must point to the correct location of the browscap.ini file on your system.
see. PHP: get_browser
Head Cleaner Ver.1.1.5 includes ‘php_browscap.ini’ .