Network monitor for WordPress with connection overview for controlling and regulating data traffic from your site.
Trust, But Verify
Snitch monitors and logs the outgoing data stream of your WordPress site. It records every outbound connection from WordPress and provides a log table for administrators.
Snitch does not only log connection requests, but enables you to block future requests either by target URL (internet address being called in the background), or by script (file being executed to open up a connection). Once blocked, a connection will be visually highlighted. Blocked entries can be unblocked with a simple click.
Snitch is a perfect tool to âlisten inâ on outbound communication. It is also suitable to early recognize any malware and tracking software installed.
Snitch writes a log of both authorized and blocked attempts of connectivity. An overall view provides transparency and lets you control outgoing connections initialized by plugins, themes, or WordPress.
In A Nutshell
- neat interface
- displays target URL and source file
- features grouping, sorting, searching
- visual highlighting of blocked requests
- show POST variables with a simple click
- block/unblock connections by domain/file
- monitors communication in back-end and front-end
- delete all entries by pressing a button
- free of charge, no advertising
- PHP 5.2.4
- WordPress 3.8
- Backend: ~ 0,32 MB
- Frontend: ~ 0,27 MB
- Ð ÑÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹