This plugin allows you to watermark your uploaded images. You can create watermark with different fonts, colors and
apply those watermarks to different image sizes (thumbnail, medium, large, fullsize). You can also position the watermark
anywhere on the image within Watermark RELOADED settings. Watermarking settings are simple to use and provide you with
instant preview of how your watermark will look like on the uploaded image.
Upgrade to Watermark RELOADED Pro for more
- watermark opacity
- image watermark
- watermark background color
- text watermark with outline
- text watermark with variables
- upload time option to turn off the watermarking
- many more amazing features
- GD extension for PHP
- FreeType Library
- Watermark RELOADED Bug fixing (request by: all)
- Don’t display watermark on images where watermark would overflow image (request by: alex)
- Watermark aditional image sizes added by other plugins (request by: twincascos)
- Watermark images that were uploaded before plugin was installed (request by: anchy-9, Blogging Junction, Ashkir, Mobile Ground, Nicolas)
- Image size aware watermark (request by: brohism)
- Watermark outside picture
- Plugin doesn’t work …
Please specify debug information like:
- screenshot of Watermark RELOADED settings
- any error message output (also check in php error.log file)
- output of your phpinfo()
- Error message says that I don’t have GD extension installed
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to enable GD extension for your host, because without GD extension you
won’t be able to watermark your images.
- Error message says that I don’t have FreeType Library
Contact your hosting provider and ask them to install FreeType Library on your host, without it you won’t be able
to make text watermarks.
- Is there any way to watermark previously uploaded images?
No there’s no way to watermark previously uploaded images. I plan to implement this feature in
Watermark RELOADED Pro.