What’s better than let your customers decide how much they would like to spend? Think about it: whether they are purchasing a song or a book, the emotional attachment to that particular product could encourage them to spend more than the regular price you would expect.
But think about the exact opposite: maybe offering something completely free to catch you users’ attention could be also a powerful marketing action, so that they will decide freely to pay you up for something you would also give for free. YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price will unchain you and your customers from fixed prices for your products: feel free to set it on the product you want and see how much your customers would like to spend for it!
- Customize the “Name Your Price” button of the Shop page
- Use the comfortable checkbox to activate/deactivate the “Name Your Price” feature on a single product
PREMIUM FEATURES of YITH WooCommerce Name Your Price
- Set an open price for simple, variable, and grouped products
- Show a suggested price in the product page
- Set a minimum/maximum price for a product
- Set rules about open prices for each product category
- Customize all labels of the plugin
- Integration with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor: vendors can set an open price on any product
For a more detailed list of options and features of the plugin, please read the official documentation.
- Is the plugin compatible with all WordPress themes?
Compatibility with all themes is impossible, because they are too many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them.
Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YIThemes, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days.
- How can I get support if my WooCommerce plugin is not working?
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are Update and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!